Sunday 4 April 2010

Having a Type

When you are trying to matchmake for a single friend a normal question that will come up is what is your type? Or if you are out with a bunch of other single guys the topic of conversation may come on to it. Myself personally I have never known how to answer this question.

I once tried to have a think to myself and work out if I did have a type and I couldn’t work it out as there are lots of different looks that like. I then wondered if anybody does truly have a type? I know some of my friends have been out with similar girls but I think having a type if you do have a type is so limiting.

My previous girlfriends have been a mixed batch of looks and personalities. I don’t think there is any one type of look or personality that I am drawn to. If you are only ever looking for one type of girl you are going to miss a lot of lovely people who could have been the one.

I now try not to think about types and just let my heart decide. Over the year my heart has picked out an eclectic mix of girls and if I had have had a type I wouldn’t have ever been blessed with the memories I have. I for one don’t want to ever miss the girl who could be the one.

Online Dating

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Love is...
© Never Giving Up On Love - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace